At Montana Internet, our Customer Care Specialists are the first point of contact with our customers. We often say that they are the “face and voice” of our entire company. This is the reason that candidates interested in applying for this position must be friendly, confident, prompt and trustworthy.
In this role, you will be interacting with customers over the phone, online and in person, so great communication skills are a must! Attention to detail, proper grammar and professional appearance are essential.
This role is full-time, Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM with some overtime required. We are interested in meeting candidates who can say "yes" to the following 5 statements:
1. I have a great customer service personality with the experience to back it up
2. I am dependable, enjoy being challenged and want to make an immediate contribution
3. I have experience using computers, spreadsheets, MS Office, web browsers
4. I enjoy being a part of a team and thrive in fast-paced environments
5. I'm not afraid to ask for help and enjoy learning
If you think you would be a great fit and are excited to get your foot in the door at an amazing local tech company, we look forward to hearing from you.
Montana Internet is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers