QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible for managing and processing all aspects of the company's accounts receivable, ensuring timely and accurate billing, and collection of funds from customers.
About First Call Computer Solutions
Relationships are the most important outcome at First Call. We embrace uncommon levels of connection with the people we serve and the folks we work with. Winning is defined as when benefit is received by all. Service is delivered with confidence, compassion, humility, and transparency. We have high standards and aspirations while embracing mistakes and adversity as part of the process. We know, like and trust who we work with and more often than not ,that goes both ways.
Our clients are Montana businesses and organizations who, like us, are striving to compete and grow professionally without sacrificing their lifestyle.
We desperately want to avoid working with the wrong client, solutions or team. These collective "right fits" makes getting out of bed and coming to work each day a whole lot easier.
First Call is currently using a 3rd party bookkeeping service and building a team to bring accounting in house to meet our future needs and demands.
• Job Status: Part Time (estimate 20-30 hours a week)
• Work from home / at office or hybrid
• Note: must reside in Montana full time and have a dependable internet connection and home office working environment.
• Rich and flexible medical/dental with a Health Savings Account option.
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday time
• Retirement: 401k with 4% match and discretionary profit sharing.
• Certification assistance & continuing education benefits
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Paid parking
• Personal IT purchasing employee discount
• Team bonding events
• Work-life balance\flexibility
• General Work Schedule: 8am-5pm M-F
• Travel / Driver License Required: Yes (minimal travel)
Position Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage and prepare customer invoicing, ensuring accuracy and compliance with terms.
• Send customer invoices via email or mail, including project downpayment requests
• Track and record incoming payments, maintaining accurate customer account records.
• Process authorized customer payments via credit card and/or ACH.
• Follow up on overdue accounts and manage collections processes.
• Collaborate with customer service and sales teams to resolve billing inquiries.
• Generate financial reports related to accounts receivable for management.
• Strong knowledge of accounts receivable processes.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational abilities.
Please apply online with First Call Computer Solutions at: https://first-call.hiringthing.com/job/757054/accounts-receivable-specialist?s=cl